Clean Beauty and Skin Saviors

Pre de Provence Shea Butter
Updated on 8/31/2021
We had some new and favorite products featured in the January 2012 edition of Minnesota Monthly - Thanks, Katie Dohman!

Clean Beauty
:
 
INtelligent Nutrients Hair Shine - The name pretty much sums it up. It smells glorious as well!

Skin Saviors: (first of all, the phone number is incorrect as listed, that's our fax number. Feel free to call or text us at 612.716.5480)

Pre de Provence 100% Pure Shea Butter - This is my all-time favorite go-to product for immediate hydration of a particularly dry area. I also use it Nov.-Feb., after I have applied my skincare lotions and potions - to seal everything in.

Phytoceane Bora Bora Body Scrub - I LOVE how this heats up as you rub it in! It smells divine and is my favorite body exfoliator right now.

I hope you love these products as much as I do!

Comments