Skip to main content

Featured

Fleur's CLEANSER-TONER DUO

Fleur's Cotton Flower Gentle Cleansing Milk + Fleur's Magnolia Water Micellar Toning Cleanser Buy one 250 ml Cotton Flower Cleansing Milk and get one 250 ml Magnolia Water Micellar Toning Cleanser FREE!  Complimentary product is automatically shipped when you purchase either product. While supplies last.

Sunshine Vitamin

I've blogged in the past about a growing trend: vitamin D deficiency.
It seems as though there are a lot of people that are taking the skin cancer reality a bit to the extreme, though I don't believe that is their intent.
No one really says how much sun we are supposed to have, do they?
Just that we're supposed to stay out of it. Sun = bad.

No, the sun is GOOD - in moderation.

I found an article in Parade magazine that I thought was done well.

As much as 70% of children have low levels of vitamin D? Wow.
Rickets, a disease that had been eradicated once milk and other products had been fortified, is on the rise.
I used to think that "rickets" was a funny word, associated with pirates (weren't they the ones who got rickets? Oh wait, maybe that was scurvy, nevermind.).

Comments

Popular Posts