We're 18!

Happy Birthday to StormSister Spatique
It's our Birthday Month and we're so thrilled to be here after 18 years!

From the time in the early 2000's when a spa client dubbed my sister and I the "StormSisters", the name resonated with me. Sturm is my last name and "Storm" is fitting in SO many ways, not only the German meaning 😜. 

In 2005 I made the name legal, launched her online, and in 2006 I left the sister at the spa for a retail storefront and StormSister Spatique was born!

We're planning a rebranding in 2024. Give our girl a refresh. It's time and we're equal parts excited as well as nervous. Susan, our original graphic designer has recently retired, and we've chosen our new designer. More about him, at a later date.

Thank you so much to the customers who have been here since the beginning. You're friends, not only clients. And, to everyone else who over the years has come on board, wanting to better their skin, hair and body care routine - THANK YOU.

To celebrate, receive 25% off thru Saturday, September 30th with code: 18BDAY

Cheers!

Becky Sturm

Comments