The answer to this question is a resounding, NO.
In fact, there are many positive aspects to dermablading your skin a couple of times per month.
1. Get rid of all the peach 🍑 fuzz.
2. Prolonged use lightens hyper-pigmentation (age spots).
3. Collagen stimulation (this starts to decline in our 30’s).
4. Softens fine lines. (See #3).
5. Skincare products go deeper and are more effective.👏🏼
6. Make-up goes on smoother.
Use each dermablade about 3-5 times, depending on the amount and texture of facial hair. Be sure to clean and sanitize with a sanitizer.
Dermaplane approximately every 3 weeks. Again, depending on the amount and thickness of your facial hair.