MY Lotions, Potions and Serums

Vie Collection Cleansing Milk
One thing about living in Minnesota, you simply cannot have the same skincare regimen all year round. It can be 98 degrees in the summer and -60 (wind chill_ in the winter. We are in the land of extremes here kids and we have now entered the latter. I'm pretty good at telling everyone what they should be using and thought it was about time I gave you my skincare routine. Keep in mind I am 43. That's another thing, your skin changes throughout your lifetime, so what you used 5 years ago is not going to be what you use now. If it is, let's talk. My skincare regimen begins with Vie Collection Cleansing Milk - I'm not sure if I'm ever going to be able to give this up as my late fall/winter/early spring cleanser. It is creamy goodness. I have been using it for years and if there is a better anti-age cleansing out there, I haven't found it. 

I'm a toner girl. I want each step of my routine to be beneficial. So, since it is imperative that skin be wet when applying moisturizer, I want that "wet" to be functional, thus, I use toner. For years I have been using Vie Toner and though I try many others, this one is the best for my maturing skin. I want to minimize my pores as much as possible. I've never felt like mine were large, but they certainly don't get smaller as we age. 

After I spritz my face and fingertips with toner, I apply one pump of INtelligent I-N Green Oil. As I have spoken about this on many occasions, there is something magical about this serum. That is all I can say. I can't really explain it. My skin just glows. The smell is divine. 'Nuf said. Immediately after I apply the serum, I apply Vie Collection Chrono Lines. I am using this because it is amazing for my fine lines. Because the above cream just is not enough in the crazy winter, I am THEN applying a bit of shea butter on top of my moisturizer. I also use that same shea butter on elbows, feet and hands. 

By all means though, keep slathering it on your bod. It is luscious! I hope I haven't lost you. I'm love the feel of supple, plump, glowing skin. Great skincare helps you retain collagen as you age, thus keeping skin firm with minimal wrinkles. This routine is done morning and evening. Seriously, it takes about 5 minutes to do these steps. Once a week I exfoliate. If you are exfoliating more than once or twice a week, you are doing it too much, so stop. I have used the Vie Exfoliant for years. Truly, the next best thing is a microdermabrasion

After I exfoliate, I like to do a mask. Your skin is very clean and open to accept all of those anti-aging lotions and potions and a fantastic mask is the perfect starter to a wonderful skincare week. The Vie Mask is the best out there, hands down, if you are looking for maximum anti-aging properties and hydration. So, that's it kids. That's my winter routine. Once April arrives there will be a couple changes and I will let you know about my spring routine.....then summer.

Comments