Skip to main content

Featured

Fleur's CLEANSER-TONER DUO

Fleur's Cotton Flower Gentle Cleansing Milk + Fleur's Magnolia Water Micellar Toning Cleanser Buy one 250 ml Cotton Flower Cleansing Milk and get one 250 ml Magnolia Water Micellar Toning Cleanser FREE!  Complimentary product is automatically shipped when you purchase either product. While supplies last.

More Kind Words

Kinky-Curly Curling Custard
"Hi Becky, I was in yesterday (Saturday) and bought a tub of the KCCC. I tried it as you suggested with a little conditioner mixed in and it worked beautifully and I almost have a presentable 2nd day hair which I have never had! I'll have to see what I can do to easily fix it and go today. I just want to thank you for taking the time to offer me tips and advice. You were very kind and helpful. I live in Minnetonka and was a little hesitant to drive so far for a product I didn't know would work for me, but it did and with your help you made it completely worth the trip. I will definitely be back." Thanks again, Cheryl

Comments

Popular Posts