Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Odorless Polish Remover?

G2 Organics Odorless Nail Polish Remover
Yes. G2 Organics Nail Polish Remover.

I don't know a lot about Reiki or what it has to do with nail polish remover, but if it had to take crystals, grain and corn alcohols, aloe, vitamin E and a bittering agent (so you don't drink it!) to make a remover that isn't a toxic, smelly mess, then sign me up!

This stuff removes nail polish, is ODORLESS and won't dry out your nails or cuticles. Really.
Hey, I was very skeptical too. - We girls grew up with the fact that removing nail polish would stink up the entire house!

I am always hopeful when I find out about a product that someone has found a way to make less toxic. There are many new products developed, every day, where someone says they are better or "healthier" and they are not. Sadly.
This one is an exception and I want to share it with you. There is a tad more rubbing that is involved, but it really does do the trick. You won't be disappointed. I promise.

Reiki charged polish remover? I don't know about you, but I'll take a bit more good karma or juju any day.
Post a Comment