Thursday, January 1, 2015

Cheers to 2015!

Cheers to 2015!New Year StormSister Spatique
I am so thankful for 2014 and SO excited for 2015!

We had such a successful year - We launched a lipstick collection, added some great new products to StormSister Spatique and finished out 2014 with an invitation to Uptown Minnesota's G Concourse MSP airport location! Uptown Minnesota will be featuring our 3waybeauty Wicked candles beginning January 5th. Wicked was so popular at Uptown MN's holiday pop-up shops in the Mall of America and Ridgedale Center locations, that they asked me to carry them in their popular MSP airport location. What a great store to purchase products from Minnesota makers!

Sairey and I are busy planning the 2015 HAMMS Event.  Big news about that too! Hold tight.

I'm busting at the seams about some things that I cannot divulge quite yet, so please send me all of your good energy and support. I cannot do any of this without your support, hugs, patronage and good juju. Keep it comin'!

BIG things happening in 2015. BIG things.

Please keep in touch with me at any of these channels:

StormSister Spatique®  |  3waybeauty
Beauty Shop, online.

Co-founder of the HAMMS Event - {HAMMS - Help A Minnesota Maker Succeed}
call/text :  612 716 5480 |  f. 651 221 4433
 StormSister Spatique blog  StormSister Spatique RSS feed  hertwo1.jpg  hertwo2.jpg   and now on Instagram.
Be sure to “Like” 3waybeauty on Facebook and follow on Twitter: @3waybeauty 
Post a Comment