Tuesday, November 13, 2012

DelMonico Boutique

Finally, I'm doing a boutique out in the eastern suburbs. Woodbury, here I come!

Come and meet these Twin City entreprenesses at DelMonico Dance Studio on November 18th from 3-6 PM.
670 Commerce Drive
Suite 120
Woodbury, MN

A boutique fundraiser for YDPA - Youth Dance Parent Association

I haven't  had the privilege of working with any of these talented women so I am beyond thrilled to learn more about their products and companies and introduce them to all of my friends, family and followers.

Heather of Attica

Gretchen and Emily of Cosmopolitan Cuties

Natalie of The Olive Grove

Stacy of Stacy's Homestead Honey

Joanna of S5 Designs

Deana of Soy What?!

There will be other vendors too, including TowelTopper and Irely Intimates. And we'll have 3waybeauty, SpaRitual and our latest acquisition, The Elixery!
Post a Comment