Monday, April 2, 2012

Ecobold

My interview with Ecobold

Shampoo, Shower and Shave with this natural ingredient "3 in 1" soap and shampoo bar by StormSister Spatique's  3waybeauty brand. Learn a little more about the founder, Becky Sturm:

1. Tell us a little bit about your background, story and what inspired you to create StormSister Spatique?
I had been in the salon/spa industry for 25 years and wanted to start an online (then storefront) beauty boutique. StormSister was a nickname from a client that always referred to my sister and I (we had a salon/spa together) as the "stormsisters". Our last name is Sturm and Sturm = "storm" in Deutsch.

2. What did you want to be when you were a kid?
Except for a tiny glitch in time when I wanted to be a veterinarian or surgical nurse, I always wanted to be in the beauty industry. I have memories of being 3 and 4 and sitting my little sister in my grandmothers' salon chair (grandma was a hairdresser too!) and brushing and clipping up her hair.

3. What's a question you get all the time when you tell people about your
products?

When asked about my 3waybeauty brand, I am asked if they are all natural.

4. Who are the top 3 people that influence you the most?
1. Horst Rechelbacher - the founder of Intelligent Nutrients.
2. Stacy Malkan - founder of safecosmetics.org
3. All the small business women I know and work with on a regular basis.

5. If you could live in any place of the world, where would it be?
Austria/Germany.

6. Describe a typical day in your life.
Bring my son to school, research, blog, Pin, Facebook, Tweet the beauty biz until it's time to be a mom again.

7. If you had to choose... wine or chocolate?
Chocolate.

8. What's the biggest lesson you learned while making/building your product?
It takes a lot of due diligence to do it right.

9. What's a natural, non-toxic product you could never live without?
My signature shhh. shampoo | shower | shave unisex grooming bar. It's triple duty is a must for traveling, gym and home.

10. If there is one thought or idea that you could pass on to the next generation, what would it be?
Learn about every ingredient listed on the labels of products you consume or put on your body.
Post a Comment