Saturday, March 24, 2012
Phytocéane Hydra-Balancing Cream Zero Blemish
Hydra-Balancing Cream Zero Blemish
Oily, problematic skin is finally regulated with Hydra-Balancing Cream Zero Blemish. Made to purify, matify and regulate the production of sebum and provide antisepetic and anti-bacterial action, this smooth and velvety cream provides immediate comfort. Sea-Buckthorn Oil, Cinnamon and Hazelnut Oil combine in a paraben-free formula to tighten pores and help prevent the appearance of blemishes. Jania Rubens, a marine coral, adds intense hydration to restore proper skin balance.
Directions for use: apply morning and/or evening to the entire face and neck.
• Jania Rubens - ultra moisturizing, remineralizing.
• Sea-Buckthorn Oil - helps prevent the appearance of blemishes thanks to its rich antioxidant content. Controls sebum production and provides anti-inflammatory properties.
• Cinnamon - diminishes seborrhea, inhibits the proliferation of bateria responsible for the appearance of skin
imperfections. Acts as an astringent.
• Hazelnut Oil - regulates sebum and tightens pores.
• Silica Powder - matifying action, absorbs sebaceous secretions.
Phytocéane ventures beyond the horizon taking you on a journey into the most beautiful seas to discover the perfection of marine ingredients, exotic treatments, and a world of spa innovation. “Phyto”, meaning plant, and “Océane”, meaning ocean, merge to create Phytocéane; a perfect combination of science, ocean, and nature. The union of these abundant resources has produced an exceptional line of skin and body care products, with a meticulous balance of natural elements.
Most noteworthy is its exceptional primary ingredient, Jania Rubens - Marine Vegetal Coral. In cosmetic terms, it is one of the most moisturizing, natural marine ingredients available on the market today.