"Sh Word"

It's important for me to be transparent with all feedback I receive. I appreciate what Madonna has to say, but 3waybeauty is a little brash and sassy and clearly not for her:

Becky,

I was given a sample of your product and I read the little folder with the product information.  It seemed like your prodect was one I would try since it is free of artificial substances.  However, when I read the last line with the "sh word", I was offended.  In order to sell your product it stands to reason that your wording would be as clean and wholesome as your product.  I will not be trying any of your other products until such time as your labeling is as PURE as your product.  Some of us do pay attention to what we read on labels. Using the English language to advantage, surely your advertising/labeling crew can be more creative than the use of 4-letter words!

Madonna R.

For those of you who would like to try a three-way, and who want to use personal grooming products that don't have any shit (synthetics, preservatives, artificial fragrance and coloring) in them, enter at your own risk. 

Comments

Unknown said…
Well... I was going to order one bar because of the natural ingredients, then decided to order two because you used the word shit.
Love your site and looking forward to trying out your products.
Anonymous said…
Thanks for getting it, Scooter.

shampoo, shower, shave. no shit.