Think Outside The Can

Think outside the can
I'm on a new mission with my shhh. grooming bars. I want men (and women) to "think outside the can".

Shaving products don't have to come from a can, or bottle or tube. They can come from a 100% natural, plant-based bar. One with recyclable packaging that is also perfect for travel and your gym bag.

Please, don't think "soap". You may have used a soap bar as a shaving product, but you have never used a "soap" like this one. Trust me, I've spent my entire career in the beauty biz and I know how drying soap can be.
Give it a whirl.

Read the ingredient deck on your can of foam.
Example: Water (Aqua), Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Stearic Acid, Isopentane, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Monoglycerides, Sorbitol, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera Gel), Fragrance, PVP, Isobutane, PEG 90M, FD&C Blue 1 (CI 42090)

Now, here is the ingredient deck for shhh.: Saponified (with sodium hydroxide) oils of olive, castor seed, coconut, palm, sweet almond, cocoa butter, kukui nut and jojoba.

Which would you rather put on your skin?

Ryan K. from Chicago, IL said this about our grooming bars: "best shaving cream I've ever used".

Comments