More often than not, what’s taking place on the outside of our bodies is a direct effect of what’s happening on the inside of our bodies. This is especially true for skin care and adult acne. So, making sure we are consuming the right foods, supplements, and keep our bodies are properly hydrated is a great first step when addressing acne help.
Learn what ingredients will help reduce skin breakouts and irritation and what ingredients may be contributing to your adult acne.
The Schneider Stop Acne Now Plan
1. Limit your consumption of refined carbohydrates and simple sugars like cake, cookies, white bread and candy etc
2. Wash your face twice a day with a 2% salicylic Acid cleanser.
3. Take Olive leaf Extract Capsules daily.
4. Ingest fish oil caps daily.
5. Place 100% Tea Tree oil once daily at bedtime on all pimples. Avoid placement near or around the eyes.
1. Wipe off your cell phone once a day with a wet-wipe.
2. Change your pillowcase DAILY.
3. Cleanse and moisturize skin morning AND evening.
4. Be aware of how often you are touching your face during the day and eliminate the habit.
5. Start reading the labels of everything you eat and eliminate “high fructose corn syrup/corn sugars” from your diet. You will be alarmed at how often you will see this ingredient. Don’t fret. Do it slowly, one item at a time. Though maybe not the same brand, those same products are available without those ingredients. You just have to look.