Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A Facelift for NONTOXIQUE

I've always said that whatever a girl needs do so that she feels pretty is a-ok with me - sometimes that means a little nip and tuck.

NONTOXIQUE has done just that and though I thought they had lovely packaging, I find this new look quite fun and fresh. Brava!

I must say that I do like the new foaming pump on the Hand & Nail Cleanser with the addition of the 2 oz. size. The little mini is TSA compliant so no issue with travel.
The new, smaller size of the Herbal Scrub is an easier fit for my shower caddy and the Restore Day Creme now comes in a pump, too. - I must say I was never a huge fan of sticking my fingers in the cream, so I much prefer the new pump.

NONTOXIQUE is a performance based, eco-luxury, hand, foot and nail skin care line that gives women pleasure to touch more, feel more and do more with their hands and feet.
Because your hands & feet do all the work™
Post a Comment