Wednesday, May 25, 2011

{8}

I don't know about you, but I have purchased several beauty products over the years (lipstick, shampoo, hand cream) and absolutely loved the smell of that particular product so much that I wished the manufacturer had bottled the fragrance.

The six months I was developing the fragrance for the first edition of shhh. shampoo | shower | shave, I had such a positive response from all the "sniffers" out there, that I decided that I would offer the essential oil blend in addition to the grooming bar.

Ta da! {8} essentials has arrived.

Why "8"? Eight essential oils make up this proprietary blend -
lemon, orange, lemongrass, lavender, cedar, benzoin, cinnamon and tea tree.

You may use as a personal fragrance, add a drop or two to a bath or use in a car or room diffuser. You may even add a couple of drops (you decide the potency) to some distilled water in an atomizer and use as a room or linen spray.

Until then, I wait patiently to when it will be possible to smell over the internet.....
Post a Comment