Saturday, November 20, 2010

Green Beaute

Taken from the Ultimate Skincare & Beaute Report.

Looking for eco-friendly, cruelty-free hair care that is effective enough to cleanse yet gentle enough to for an oncology patient to use? Green Body Green Planet has created such a formula.  I must say, at first I was skeptical due to past experiences that left my hair clumpy and knotty.  As per the instructions, I wet my hair very well and worked the shampoo for Revitalizing into my mane with fingertips and hands, concentrating on the scalp.  Cautious to not over use the shampoo due to its high concentration of essential oils, I shampooed only once and rinsed well before moving into the second phase of this glorious experience-Revitalizing Conditioner!
Common conditions such as dandruff and eczema are no match for this uber natural proprietary blend of rosemary, ylang ylang and geranium essential oils.  Is your hair on the brink of massive chemical over-kill?
No problem!  Processed hair is effectively handled with care as Australian bush kakadu plum extract (the highest form of anti-oxidant found in nature) and certified Biodynamic Avocado Oil (a natural sunscreen), protects color and restores the strength of hair.  Perfect for traveling or for use at the gym, Revitalizing Shampoo may be used as a gentle facial and body wash!  
A unique bouquet of rosemary, ylang ylang and geranium essential oils not only deeply care for hair and skin, but satisfy the olfactory during the process!
Rosemary, Ylang Ylang, geranium essential oils and Australian bush kakadu plum extract come together to give over worked, over processed hair the special treatment that will strengthen and protect it.
My personal experience with this product was lovely!  It is the morning after and I love the softness and natural fragrance of my hair.  My scalp is calm, which is something that seemed to be missing for me for a while.  I would recommend this to anyone who just wants  an effective scalp treatment.  My color is brilliant and more defined.
Post a Comment