Monday, October 18, 2010

We'll See

A much-hyped, not-yet-released, haircare product is claiming the following:

prevents split ends
stops hair breakage
softens and smoothes
prevents frizz and fly-aways
repairs dry, damaged hair
promotes scalp circulation
protects against heat styling 
seals & protects hair color 
prevents scalp itch 
detangles 
moisturizes
adds shine 
strengthens hair 
heals hair shaft
enhances natural body

30+ hairdressers and beauty editors converged on NYC for a private launch. Everyone loves it and it is supposed to revolutionize the hair industry.
Basically, if you have hair, it's for you.

I must say, I am intrigued with the secrecy of this launch. The product isn't available to the public until January 1st. I'm getting my sample in November.

I'll keep you posted!
Post a Comment