Saturday, October 30, 2010

Big Hair

I went to a Halloween party last night and without my knowledge it turned into a surprise party for moi! I hadn't a clue. A few tears and many laughs later......I have the BEST friends ever!


 I don't think my hair has been this big since 1984. I heart photoshop. My hair looks like "Lady" from Lady and The Tramp. ;o)

Thank you again for supporting me and my storefront these last four years. I couldn't get to this next stage without having had my little storefront and all of your support. I have the best friends and the best clients. I mean that with the deepest sincerity.

I have a VERY big week coming up. I know I have been hinting and teasing for months. It hasn't been for naught, I promise. Things are just taking a bit longer than expected.


It's gettin' close folks. I'll be in touch!
Post a Comment