Thursday, September 2, 2010

Not just for waxing any longer

Since I have only recently began selling my favorite after-waxing product, Finipil, I am getting emails from several clients telling me all of the other uses for it.
There is nothing I like better than a multi-purpose product!

I haven't tried these yet, but thought I would pass them along to you.

Burns - prevents scars.
Reduces the swelling of tired feet.
Soothes cold sores.

If you decide to only use for an after waxing cream, here are some other Finipil facts:

Destroys bacteria inclding Staph-aureus, Pseudomanas aeruginosa & E. coli.
Destroys fungus and yest including Aspergillus niger & Candidia albicans.
Cools, shrinks & reduces swelling.
Breaks fats and oils to prevent clogging.
Protects the hair follicle (pore).
Rids your skin of in-grown hairs & prevents new ones.
Slows new hair growth.
Post a Comment