Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Best of the Cities

I came home from a lovely weekend with friends on Sunday to find this email in my box:

Seriously. Our editors think you make the Twin Cities a great place to live. So we’re THROWING A PARTY in your honor.

Our editorial staff of Minnesota Monthly recently named Becky Sturm as Best Beauty Crusader in our annual “Best of the Cities” issue, on newsstands next week. To celebrate, we’re throwing a party for “Best of” winners, VIPS, industry leaders, socialites, and the media on Sept. 14th at The W Minneapolis. (You will be receiving an invitation in the mail soon.)

How surprised was I to read this!? I don't know anything about what this piece consists of, but I guess we'll all be reading about it shortly. Yay!

On stands August 19th.

Post a Comment