Monday, August 23, 2010

Beauty Crusader?

I've been labeled a beauty maven, beauty guru, beauty biach (ok, that's what I call myself) , but this is the first time I've been called a crusader and I like it. I like it a lot. Thank you, Katie Dohman.

Recently, Ms. Dohman wrote about me for Minnesota Monthly's 2010 Best of The Cities edition.
I mentioned this honor in an earlier post, but I have just gotten my hands on a copy of MN Monthly.
I s'pose I could get a subscription to each of my favorite magazines and get them hot off the press, but there is something quite pleasurable about standing in front of a news stand as I search for each one. It's a simple pleasure and one I am not ready to give up, even if I'm a bit tardy to getting my hands on my own press.

In regard to this piece, I must make a small correction and say that I do sometimes have a problem remembering names, but I don't forget a face and what we may have chatted about ;o)

And though every product in my store may not have a "perfect" ingredient list, I'm doing the work to find the best and most effective beauty products with the best ingredients available.
It's a work in progress and one that I absolutely love. There are some amazing things happening here in the Twin Cities beauty biz and that excites me. Stay tuned.

shhh...and I promise Katie, that when my product launches, we'll have champagne ;o)
Post a Comment