Friday, July 9, 2010

Travel Size

We just received the new travel sizes of Galen Labs Hydrosols. Perfect for my/your hand bag, car, etc.

As well as my toner of choice (rose minimizes pore size), on hot summer days, like the ones we have been having, I love giving my face a few spritzes to cool down. So refreshing!

Galen has recently added the addition of a tea tree hydrosol.
Let me tell you, if you have young, problematic skin, this should be your toner of choice - used daily after your morning and evening cleanse.
There is nothing like tea tree to kill bacteria and help facilitate the healing of blemishes.

Using a drop of tea tree essential oil on a Q-tip is another great way to zap zits. Tea tree can be a little aggressive on sensitive skin, so I would suggest a patch-test or use the more gentle hydrosol.
Post a Comment