Friday, July 16, 2010

IN Harmony

INtelligent Nutrients has launched a new shampoo and conditioner - Harmonic.

It has been out for a few weeks now, but because I put products through some serious testing, it has taken a while to get it in here. Add the fact that it is selling like hot cakes so I have had to wait for it to get back in stock.

The shampoo reminds me of the old Aveda Rosemary Mint Equilizer. Yum. That was a happy place for me. The power of an aroma!

I love the multi-purpose angle to the products as well.
The shampoo can be used as a face/total body wash and an anti-aging foaming shave for face and total body.
The conditioner is recommended to be used as an anti-aging, moisturizer, total body cleanser. Yes, cleanser. Remember, things don't have to foam to make us clean.
It also can be used as a "cowash" - conditioner wash for hair or as a shave cream.

It is also the first product of IN's to come out with both regular and travel sizes. Bravo!
Post a Comment