Friday, July 23, 2010

Finding Bamboo Hair Towels Was Hard

I have been looking for unbleached, 100% bamboo hair towels for over a year.

I either couldn't find the right size or I couldn't find a manufacturer that was making them well.
That has all been remedied and these towels work as well as any micro-fiber towel, without the synthetic element. Very sustainable.

Bamboo is a renewable resource that grows about 24 inches per day!

I originally purchased the microfiber towels for all of my curly-girls whose hair holds so much moisture. These towels literally cut their dry time in half.
The word soon spread and then everyone wanted hair that dried more quickly....then they were being purchased for yoga and the gym, etc.

Bamboo towels, though more expensive, work just as well. No matter how you use it.
Post a Comment