Thursday, April 22, 2010

Earth Day!

Wow, what a fantastic Earth Day its been here at StormSister Spatique!

I knew Sara Glassman was working on a piece to include Greenplanet Greenbody this week, but I didn't know it was also going to include two of my other favorite brands, NONTOXIQUE and Galen Labs. AND, that I was going to be tied into all three of these fantastic locals. Woohoo!

It's funny, I thought Sara was going to feature Greenbody on PopFizz Daily. I didn't know it was a piece for the Star Tribune. What a pleasant surprise when a future client called me and started asking me questions about the products.
I had to ask her where she saw the article!

Gee, Allison Kaplan's Savvy Shopper Pioneer Press article last Sunday and this, today.

And then AFTER this post was published, there is Twin Cities Live and their beauty segment featuring NONTOXIQE. Thanks Elizabeth Dehn and Elizabeth Ries!

I LOVE Earth Week!
Just sayin'.
Post a Comment