Thursday, December 31, 2009

On A Good Note

Some kind words to close the year:

I just wanted to say, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for the super fast, wonderful service. I ordered the Kinky-Curly line from you on Tuesday and was shocked to find a box on my doorstep yesterday. Which was great because I was completely out of hair products and didn't want to be a frizz-bomb on New Year's Eve! Also, the box was wonderfully scented and the samples were a great little bonus! I was wondering though, when do you except the Knky-Curly Gloss Pomade to be back in stock? Everyone I have checked with is out, and I'm nervous it is being discontinued... Yikes!

Thanks again for saving my day!

Leslie C. - MN

No worries Leslie. The Gloss Pomade is not being discontinued. It will be back in stock about mid January.
This brand is growing at such a wild rate that they can't always keep up with demand.
Post a Comment