Sunday, November 1, 2009

Deodorant and Toner - Not The Same

I'm a spritzer.
I love room and linen spritzers, toner spritzers and a deodorant that spritzes.

I'm not going to lie. I'm actually using 3 different toners at the moment (I've mixed them together into one spritzer - three spritzing toners is too many) so that I can make the switch to the INtelligent Nutrients Anti-Aging Mist once they are all used up. But, that is a whole different blog post.

Spray or spritz or mist. I like the word "spritz."

After I cleansed my skin this morning, I grabbed what I thought was my toner and gave myself two good spritzes in the face. It wasn't toner, but my deodorant. Not good.
Thankfully, I close my eyes when spritzing on my toner. I am also not aware if grain alcohol, the preservative in my deodorant, can make you blind. Who knows. I'm hoping for the best.
Needless to say, that "toner' was mighty invigorating. It all made for an exciting start to my day as I was being rushed by the other members of my household. Somehow they believed the farmers' market would disappear if I didn't move more quickly.
Mission accomplished.

After I rinsed my skin and applied the correct toner, I doubled up on my moisturizer because grain alcohol cannot be good for an anti-aging regimen. I'm just sayin'.
Post a Comment