Monday, October 19, 2009

Bamboo vs. Microfiber

Lately, I have been researching hair towels.

Because of the huge trend to go curly all of you curly girls are looking for products to get your luscious tresses dried in a jiffy. Thus, I receive many requests for microfiber towels.

You inquire, I do the research, we'll see what happens.

If you have never used a microfiber/bamboo towel, they are quite magical. How do they get all of that moisture out of the hair so quickly, anyway?

BTW, you don't have to be a curly girl/boy to use this type of towel. They're for anyone.

But, what IS "microfiber"? Yeah, I'm not so excited about the fact that they are not made from a plant source. But, I'm workin' on it.
Because of that, I have been researching bamboo. It is very similar AND "green" (it grows up to two FEET a day! Thus, quite a renewable resource.) 
Post a Comment