Wednesday, August 5, 2009

NO?

For the first time in 23 years of owning my own businesses a bank has told me "no", upon inquiring about a business loan. WHAT!? I have never once defaulted on a loan or claimed bankruptcy, personally or professionally. (I'll be calling this bank out soon, after I give them one more chance to do right.)

It seems I don't have sufficient "cash flow".
Well, NO SHIT SHERLOCK'S! I'm in the retail biz and it is a damn bloodbath out here. Of course we (retail owners) don't have a ton of cash flow, people aren't spending money!

The government certainly didn't say "No" to banks did it? Hell, banks, along with the rest of corporate America have screwed this nation over as they are first in line begging for money. A-holes.

Needless to say, I was devastated.
I'm now done cryin' about it and am hiking up my skirt and putting my big girl panties on.

Ok, so who out there has about 20K and wants to help a girl out? Email me at becky@stormsister.biz

Because I'm not going anywhere.
Post a Comment