Monday, August 3, 2009

I Heart MN, too

Jennifer Knoch at Jen on the Radar posted a fun idea today - She is going to post blogs about small local businesses. Cool idea, Jen.

Here is a list of my favorite (at the moment) Twin Towns stuff:

Jen on the Radar - One of my favorite blogs - Thanks for the opportunity!

The 3/50 Project - A local idea goes national - Keep up the great work Cinda!

Lola Red PR - Alexis' Twin City PR firm is movin' and shakin'

Alishops - Allison hearts shopping/boutiques like I heart beauty products

PopFizz Daily - The Twin City version of Daily Candy, but better

INtelligent Nutrients - Because Horst "gets it"

Mpls. St. Paul Magazine - Christy DeSmith rocks!

MN Monthly - Elizabeth Dehn loves fashion/beauty

Andrew Zimmern - Our own Bizarre Food guy

I heart MN.
We're cool and I'm kinda glad that our reputation of being a "frozen tundra" keeps the masses away.
Post a Comment