More KC Feedback

Kinky Curly Curling Custard
"Hi Becky,

I met you about a week ago and bought a jar of the Kinky-Curly Curling Custard. I like the product but it is a little hard to use because of its gel texture. It reminds me of Curl Activator I use to use in the 80’s, but I like it for my hair.

My 3 year old daughter has naturally curly hair and the texture of it is fine and the custard flaked up in her hair but I was told that I was using it wrong and too much and to use it with Knot Today. I need to come in a buy some of the Knot Today for her hair.

Over all I think it is a wonderful product and I would buy it again. However just for variety Miss Jessie’s would be an alternative(I know how you feel about the ingredients) However, a great product when it comes to moisturizing. It was fun meeting you and I really like your store."

Sincerely,

Leah F. - Twin Cities

-- StormSister Spatique will not be carrying Miss Jessies.
-- Yes, if you experience flaking, you have used too much of the Curling Custard. Cut back by 1/2 and feel free to use with the Knot Today, or your favorite leave-in conditioner.

Comments