Saturday, March 14, 2009

INtelligent Nutrients Skincare Feedback

My guinea pigs (product whores) are already giving me their two-cents on the not-yet-released IN Skincare line.

If you would like to try it, please stop into the storefront and pick up some samples.

Jill (37) says - "LOVE THE SAMPLES YOU GAVE ME. They're amazing. Let me know when they come in - this is going to be my new routine! Thank you."
Jill currently uses Proactive and other professional skincare.

Tiffani (mid 30's) says - "I LOVE the Intelligent products - they are amazing!!! Let me know when they come in, I am with Jill - this is my new skin care. "
Tiffani currently uses professional skincare.

Bailey (13 almost 14) - my son, likes the cleanser, toner and moisturizer. He's 13 so he doesn't need the serum.
He likes the Cleanser because it smells like baby wipes. Yup. I've never known baby wipes to contain geranium, ylang ylang, lavendar, bergamot and chamomile. He loves it because of how it smells.

He likes the Mist (toner) because it smells like "bubble gum". Yup. Again, I've never had bubble gum with neroli, everlasting, carrot, ylang-ylang and bergamot, but what do I know, I'm just the mom.

I must confess, Bailey has perfect skin - Hey, it's my job, he BETTER have beautiful skin! - Even folks/kids with perfect skin need great skincare.
Bailey currently uses Vie Collection Cleansing Cream - only the best for my men! :o)

Remember the Horst mantra - Everything that we put in and on our bodies must be nutritious and safe."
This is skincare that is good for you, not just your skin.

I'll post my feedback and others' as they come in, in a later post.
Post a Comment