Monday, February 23, 2009

Kinky-Curly Rumors

This past weekend there were a TON of rumors swirling around the blogosphere in regard to Kinky Curly going out of business.

I have a great relationship with the owner of Kinky Curly, Shelley Davis, and contacted her right away.
Everyone, take a deep breath. Kinky Curly is NOT going out of business.

I understand the plight of the curly-haired person. You have purchased and have tried oodles of product over the years and nothing has worked like Kinky Curly.
This is probably the fastest growing haircare line out there - for curly/wavy hair - and it simply cannot be manufactured quickly enough.
Also, the manufacturer screwed up the last batch, so that threw a wrench in all of our orders.
I have also noticed that the stock that is arriving has new packaging, which I LOVE.
Wait until you see the new Knot Today bottles!
I had some issues with the packaging of Kinky Curly and really love where it is going.
Feel better?
Post a Comment