Friday, February 6, 2009

Edible Skincare

My spy at IN just informed me that the next range of products out of the Intelligent Nutrients pipeline will be...............Facial Care. Yippee!

The rumor is that it will arrive this spring, but you know how it goes so keep your eyes peeled here.

4 products. Cleanser, moisturizer, toner and serum. I have yet to try any of these products and I cannot wait to do just that.
You know this line is good for you. I mean, GOOD for you, as in "eat it" kind of good for you. Don't though, it's for your skin.
But, if you were stranded on a desert island, and all you had left was your IN Facial Care (it could happen), then you could eat it.

As you know IN is certified organic by the USDA. Horst's motto being, "Everything we put in and on our bodies must be nutritious and safe."

I have a penchant for having to taste beauty products that smell good enough to eat. So, I will certainly be giving this a taste or two.

Don't analyze or judge, I can't help it.
Post a Comment