Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ok! Ok!

I've always believed that the squeaky wheel gets the grease - And, I'm usually the squeaky wheel. Clearly, there are plenty other "squeaks" out there as well!

About a year ago, after a LOT of research, I started carrying a haircare line for highly textured hair called, Kinky-Curly.

I was quite impressed with the ingredient list AND that Essence magazine had named it Hottest Haircare Product for 2008. That meant a lot to me.

I have a bit of knowledge of black haircare and am very aware of the difficulties that come along with relaxers and weekly visits to the salon for blow-outs and ironing.

As I have written about in the past, the big trend in highly textured hair is to go natural.

During my rigorous product testing with Kinky Curly, I decided not to carry their Shampoo and Gloss Pomade. I had a hair clairifier and gloss pomade that I liked just as well, if not better.
Hey, if it aint broke, don't fix it. Right?

Periodically, someone would ask why, I'd explain and they would purchase my recommendations.

Well, this line has virtually exploded in the haircare market this past year. I now ship it all over the world! Since it is so highly sought after, I get a barrage of questions for those missing two products.

I'm tired of explaining and I am giving in. Many of you just want to use one product line I guess, and don't want to use a piece from one line and a piece from another.
It's not like I didn't LIKE the shampoo and pomade, jeesh!
'Ask and you shall receive', my father always told me.
You've "asked" and it is my privilege to give you what you want.
The shampoo and pomade arrive this week. :o)
Post a Comment