Monday, October 6, 2008

Shipping

Client Feedback:

Hi Becky,

good morning/afternoon/evening (delete as appropriate :) )Thank you so so so so much my order came this morning. Now that only took 8 days!!That is amazing..... many orders I have made have taken double that or longer, even from Kinky-Curly themselves, when they used to ship here.I cant wait to use the products and see how it goes. If I'm brave enough I might post before and after pictures. Once again thank you for the super fast service and samples - Tope -London, UK
_______________________
I received my latest purchase. Your packaging and presentation is beautiful, thank you, it is a pleasure doing business with you. Regards, Elizabeth - New York, NY.
_____________________
Two in one day. Yay! Happy thoughts, kids...........I LOVE my job!
Post a Comment