Sunday, November 2, 2008

IN USDA Certified Organic Hair and Scalp Treatment Oil

This is one of my favorites of the new IN haircare products.

Personally, EVERYONE needs to own this and you need to bring it with you to your hair appointments. Especially if you have any type of color treatment done.

Talk to your hairdresser and ask them if they will give you this treatment before your hair color. Be prepared for an additional fee, of course.

Once a hairdresser, always a hairdresser I believe. I divorced a lot of clients to open up StormSister Spatique. But, I still have a handful that simply wouldn't allow it or maybe I just couldn't give them up, who knows. Anyhoo, I'm still coloring, cutting and waxing a select few and they are the willing victims to my product experiments.

I have been giving my hair clients this treatment since this product arrived. It is simple, a few pumps of the oil in my hands and in their hair, near the scalp. Then a few minute scalp massage. Who wouldn't like that and trust me, you'll pay extra and not even bat an eye.

At first, you will be aware and love the smell. This oil is scented with the USDA Certified Organic Restore Aromatic, and it's divine.

Then, that scalp massage is going to make you drool. That's about all you need to know.

The rest is really just important to your hairdresser.

Once your scalp has been massaged, simply go ahead and apply the color. Process color and shampoo as usual. The lather will be so creamy and rich.
It is amazing how the hair feels after this treatment and color. Cut and style hair. I promise everyone is going to be pleased at the results.

I can't imagine that this oil wouldn't be simply perfect for any kind of scalp problem, as well. I am waiting to hear back from a few people who are using it for that very reason, though I would like to have a few more guinea pigs. Contact me and I will send you home with a sample.

Don't get me wrong, this oil isn't just for your hairdresser. Have your mate give you a scalp massage with this hair treatment, as well. Leave in for a while and then shampoo out. Style as usual. Tell me that wasn't the creamiest shampoo experience you have ever had! Simply luscious.
Post a Comment